Carla D. Miller, DMD
Dr. Miller grew up in Canton, Ohio. She graduated from Jackson High School, an avid tennis player. After attending Miami University and achieving a bachelors of arts in Zoology, she headed to Case Dental School in Cleveland, Ohio. She graduated from Case Dental in 2008. She chose to continue her education with a residency program at Mercy Medical Center in Canton, Ohio for the next year.
Dr. Miller believes that the combination of education and experience will lead to greatness. She eagerly participates in continuing education in many exciting areas and has attended many advanced courses! She has earned her fellowship status in Implantology from the International Congress of Implantology. She has completed her Invisalign Certification. Dr. Miller is in the process of attending the well-respected courses on occlusion from the Dawson Academy in St. Petersburg, Florida.
In her spare time, Dr. Miller enjoys spending time with her friends and family…especially her two puppies. You can always find her cheering for the Cleveland sports teams. Whether it is hiking in the gorge or training for a triathlon, if it is outdoors and active, Dr. Miller is excited to give it a try. She enjoys traveling, especially to New York City to visit her younger sister.
Dr. Miller is very passionate about dentistry. Her enthusiasm and drive will undoubtedly make you feel confident and at ease in the dental chair. She looks forward to getting to know you and to helping you achieve and maintain your smile!
- Graduate Case Western School of Dentistry, DMD
- GPR Mercy Medical Center, Canton Ohio
- ICOI- Dental Implant Fellowship
- Invisalign Certified Dentist
- ALS and BLS certified
- ODA-Ohio Dental AssociationAGD-Academy of General Dentistry
- ADA-American Dental Association
- Stark County Dental
- ICOI-International Congress of Implantology
Awards and Achievements:
- Annual Delta Dental Scholarship for 4 years at Case Dental School
- 2008 Excellence in Radiology award Case Dental School